SpyCs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpyCs

Spy Serverimiz Acilmistir..

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yapİletişim

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 161
Rep gücü : 9805
Kayıt tarihi : 25/07/09
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Isparta

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit Empty
MesajKonu: İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit   İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit I_icon_minitimePaz Tem. 26, 2009 2:04 am

Şimdi Öncelikle Herkeze Selamlar Bir Çok Kişinin Ve Benim Sorunlarım Vardı Araştırırken Bi Editör Bu Paylaşımı Yapmak İçin Beni İteledi Foruma Soktu

Gelelim Paylaşımaaa

Öncelikle Programımızı Açıklamak İstiyorum İngilizce Olarak Programın Açıklaması Vs. si Budur

Kod:
KO Ebenezer/Client Editor 1.06d

UPDATED TO VERSION 1.06d - USE THIS INSTEAD OF ANY PRIOR VERSION TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS WITH EBENEZER!

Description
"Ebenezer/Client Editor" is a tool that was developed that does exactly what it states. It edits the Knight Online client EXE, and the Ebenezer (game server) EXE. It now edits the launcher as well!

For those of you who have seen my previous threads, this is not one, NOT TWO but... wait I miscounted...no I haven't... THREE of my previous applications combined to form one... SUPER APPLICATION, hereafter referred to as "sapp".

At the current time "sapp" can modify:
Client
- Game server port,
- Login server port * fixed!,
- Power-up store URL,
- Version.

Server
- Server port,
- Level cap,
- Version,
- Default database details (anyone else sick of creating a bunch of duplicate DSNs just so that the server's happy?),
- Including the DSNs from above, database username, and database password,
- The INI's filename (who knows, you maaaaay want to change it?),
- Clan grade requirements ***NEW!***,
- Zone entry-level requirements,

The server can now also:
- Protect against the kill-switch (0x7F packet) exploit (hard-coded patch, of course!)
- Protect against the packet buffer overflow exploit (another hard-coded patch - for all of those out there using a proxy to beat this thing, I still recommend you use the proxy [assuming it's well-coded], but this will be a proper fix and not a preventative method),
- Patch against the merchant hack **NEW!**,
- Disable the /trade command **NEW!**,
- Patch the select character DC hack exploit **NEW!**,
- Patch the free 255 stat point exploit **NEW!**,
- Add login checks to the game server packets, this patch also patches against the Authority exploit **NEW!**,
- Disable partying in Moradon **NEW!** (thanks to osmanx),
- Disable/re-enable debug assertion errors! Aren't those just the most annoying?!
- Load a DLL on startup (before Ebenezer does ANYTHING else) - name of your choice, and as large as you want it (though I set an overly large constraint on 32 characters).

Launcher
- Home page URL (button),
- Client's filename that it runs when you hit "Start",
- Super-secret (sarcasm) command-line arguments for KnightOnline.exe,
- FTP details (user/pass),
- Browser URL!

"Ebenezer Editor" was developed because I was asked to release something; only thing I felt comfortable releasing was my version editor, so I decided to release that... however I'd lost the source to it in my last reformat. So it was time to re-do it, making it bigger and better than before. Yay!
"KO(.exe) Editor" was developed because someone did not take the initiative to learn from and expand on my source (which is heavily commented, and well - doing it myself, took less time to re-do than the release topic). So the client side of the editor was born.
"Launcher Editor" was developed because I was tired of editing the Launcher by hand, when I'd already written two tools that used the same base (and combined them!) to achieve similar goals.

Ultimately...
"sapp" was developed because I felt two three separate applications was a bit too much, especially for version changes and what-not.

If you have any suggestions on additions, feel free to let me know here and/or add them yourself. tongue.gif

This is a development board, so I have willingly (*cough*, forcefully, *cough*) commented the source as much as I could (possibly bits here and there that weren't commented as I just missed them), and have attached a download for the source too. Note: Source not available for latest release.

Bear in mind this is coded in VB6 (that's Visual Basic 6!) to keep it simple, so if you do not have the VB6 run-times it is recommended you download them, however it should not error as I have included the dependencies in the binary archive.

Download links
Primary mirror
Binary: http://files.2-stars.net/2009/07/ECE-1.06d.zip
Source: N/A, sorry.

Ebenezer/Client Editor 1.00
Binary: http://files.2-stars.net/2009/02/EbenezerC...itor.binary.zip
Source: http://files.2-stars.net/2009/02/EbenezerC...tEditor.src.zip

Release notes
In this release:
- updated the DLL loader for better dynamic support (uses the import address table for it's API call instead of using the pre-found address in the ECE),
- updated the command handler for much better support than before,
- added about 85% 1.310 support, all the main stuff's supported - just a couple of server patches aren't, which I'll do soon,
- prettified the GUI a little, uses your visual style (only reason I did this was because I was making sure Vista didn't bug me too much with the access permissions, the visual styles were an added bonus of the manifest tongue.gif),
- fixed up the 'disabling partying in Moradon' patch; use a backup of Ebenezer, the ECE won't revert the damages it made (it's very mean, I know),
- fixed up the crashes; use a backup of Ebenezer, the ECE won't revert the damages it made (it's very mean, I know),
- added clan grade changes,
- added entry level requirements,
- added the 255 stat point exploit patch,
- too tired to think now, I think that covers it but I probably missed stuff.

Problems?
COMDLG32.OCX is outdated
Download comdlg32.ocx here and extract it into either C:\Windows\System32 OR the folder you keep ECE.
Ama Noldu Meteorfal Kardeşiniz Sizin İçin Üşenmedi Oturdu Tek Tek Okuyup Düzenledi Özelliklerini Yazdı

Kod:
KO Ebenezer/Client Editor 1.06d

Açıklama;
"Ebenezer/Client Editor" bir Ebenezer(GameServer), Client, Launcher Editleme Programıdır...

Şimdilik "sapp"(bunu Bende anlamadım dil galiba :D) Şunları Düzenleyebilir:
Client Tarafı;
- Ebenezer Portu,
- LoginServer Portu * fixed!,
- Power Up Store Kısayolu,
- Version.

Server Tarafı ;
- Ebenezer Portu,
- Level Sınırı,
- Version,
- Varsayılan Veritabanı Ayarları,
- Ayarların Bulunduğu Metnin İsmini Değiştirme,
- Clan Grade İstekleri,
- Harita Giriş Level Sınırı.

Yeni Patchle Birlikte Şu Özellikleri Düzeltebilir:
- "Kill-Switch" Koruması,
- "packet buffer overflow exploit" Koruması,
- "Merchant Hack" Koruması,
- "/trade" Komut İptali,
- "Select Character" Çekildiğinde Dc Vermesi,
- "Stat Hack" Bildiğiniz 255 Edit Düzenlemesi,
- "Ebenezer"'e Gelen Paketlerde Yetki Sorgulaması Örneğin Userlerin Savaş Açması Gibi (Server Killer),
- "Maradon Party Hack" Koruması (Osmanx e Teşekkürler Sunarız),
- Bundan Anladığım Debug Edilememesi Paket Sistemi Sanırım,
- Başlangıçta Dll Yüklenmesi Bundan Anladığım Clientte Hatırlarsanız Xskip gibi Güvenlik Programları Yükleniyor.

Launcher
- Başlangıç Sayfası Düzenleyici,
- "Start"'a Bastığınızda Açıcağı Exe,
- Launchersız Girilmesi İçin Gereken Komut Uskoda -USAKnightOnline sanırım,
- Ftp Sistemi (Kullanıcı Adı/Şifre),
- Küçük Ekranda Açılıcak Olan Site.
Şimdi Gelelim Programlarımıza

http://sienoob.si.funpic.org/editordosya.rar Bu Editörümüz :D

http://d10xg45o6p6dbl.cloudfront.net...in32-setup.exe Filezilla Patchlerimizi Hostumuza Atmamız İçin Gereken Program

Devamı İçin Gerekenler;
1.Filezillanın İndirilmiş Olması :D
2.Editörümüzün İndirilmiş Ve Güzel Bi Yere Açılmış Olması :D

Resimlerimize Geçebiliriz Hepsi Kendi Ellerimle yapılmış Olup Editör Haric Hiç Bir Şey Alıntı Değildir Herşeyi Kendim Denedim Yaptım

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 55899493

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 90976560

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 82713715

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 57683264

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 55634358

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 21943554

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 92226376

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 25546797

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 67699968

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 68242318

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 74221891

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 12366112

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit 35964956

Gelelim Açıklamalara Şimdi;

1. 7. Resmimizde 2 Yazıyor Anlamı Sağ Tarafta MySql Ayarlarının Olmasıdır Eğer Blood Koydu Sanırım Onun Paneli Hem MySql Hem Mssql Kullanıyordu Forumlarda Mysql Kullanır Bildiğimiz Sqldir Ama İnternetten Ayarlanır
2. 10. Resmimizi Açıklamak İstedim;
---1: En Üstteki Kısımda HomePage Yani Launcherdaki Butona Tıklayınca Knightonlineworld'e Atar İşte O Yönlendirdiği Siteyi Düzenler
---2: 'Start' a Bastığınızda Açıcağı Exeyi Belirler Örnek Olarak Reklam Olması İçin Serverinizin İsmini Yapabilirsiniz "XxXKo.Exe" Gibi..
---3: Bu Kısım Launcherınızın Bypass Oluyodu Sanırım Aşılmasını Sağlayan Kısım Örneğin KnightOnline.exe ye Kısayol Yapıp Uzantısına Bu Kısma Yazdığınızı Koyarsınız Direk Açılır Örn: x:\x\koexe.exe -3NumaradakiYazı
---4: Buraya Funpic.org'a Üye Olurkenki İdmizi Yazıcaz Unutmamanız Gereken Kısım Max. 9 Haneli Olmasıdır
---5: Buraya Ftp Serveri Aktive Ettiğimizde Şifre Sormuştu Onu Yazıcaz Ama Burdada Unutmamanız Gereken Kısım Sadece 8 Haneli Şifre Yazmanız Gerektiğidir 9 Haneli Yaparsanız Editöre Yazamazsınız 7 Haneli Yaparsanız Ftpniz Açılmaz
---6: Bu Kısmı Resimde Açıkladım Zaten Launcherın Küçük Ekranında Gösterilecek Adresi Yazıcaksınız
---7: Bu Kısımda Login Serverın Portudur Custom Login Server Kullananlar Ayar Dosyasından Portu Değiştirebilirler Diğer LoginServerlar Hakkında Bilgim Yok.

Son Resimle İlgili Bir Açıklama :
---Son resimde Butonlar etkisiz Neden Olduğunu Bilmiyorum Ama Ben Akuma Abimizin Paylaştığı Ebenezeri Kullandığımdan Resimde Onlar Fixli Ve Etkisiz Sizde Açık Olucaktır Bilginize...

Herkezin Eksikleri Yanlışları Olabilir Bunu Laf Sokmak Gibi Değilde Uyarı Olarak Yada Bi Dostça Sözle Söylerseniz Elimden Geldiğince Çabuk Düzeltirim Yanlışlarımı Mazur Görün Herşeyi Çok İyi Bilmediğimden Yanlışlarım Olabilir..
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://spycs.forum.st
Adm1N

Adm1N

Mesaj Sayısı : 78
Rep gücü : 8555
Kayıt tarihi : 26/07/09
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Bizim Evden :D

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit   İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit I_icon_minitimePaz Tem. 26, 2009 2:41 am

Ellerine Saglık Kardesim...
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

İnanılmaz Paylaşım Beleş Hosttan Oto Patch Tek Tıkla Pwkoxp Edit
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası